OUR RANGE OF SERVICES
CCMA offers bespoke self-protection and martial arts training with an emphasis on pragmatism. We offer local private one-to-one or small group regular lessons, regular local workshops, national and international seminars and courses. All training is tailored to the needs of the client and supported with virtual coaching, providing online lesson reports, solo-training programmes and various resources.
We offer several specific self-protection services. These services usually consist of soft skills (attitude, awareness, conflict management, handling fear, identification of human predators, defeating victim selection, attack behaviour and relevant legal aspects) and hard skills (low maintenance efficient and effective physical self-defence skills). Our programmes include:
- General Self-Protection
- Women’s Self-Protection
- “When Parent’s Aren’t Around” – Children/Teenager’s General Self-Protection, Anti-Abduction and Anti-Bullying
- Weapon Awareness and Self- Defence – Knife/Edged Weapon and Impact Weapon Self-Protection Programmes
We specialize in martial arts cross-training and MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) for sport, fitness and attribute training. Our programmes include:
- Triple C Fitness (Chimera Combat Conditioning) – Strength and High Intensity Interval Training inspired by and for martial arts training.
- Stand-up Striking – Thai Boxing and Kickboxing
- Clinch – Wrestling and Stand-up Grappling
- Ground – Submission Grappling and Ground Fighting
- Mixed Martial Arts – Stand-up, Clinch and Ground Fighting
- Cross-Training – Exploring a range of different martial arts methods
For a more Detailed Overview of Examples of Courses of Lessons please click here